Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am alive

I got an e-mail the other day asking if I gave up blogging. Well I haven't, but I have been very busy. Most of June was spent packing and unpacking as we moved form Bridgewater to Timblin. Almost everything is unpacked and in it's place. We love our new home. Pearl really loves the fact that we have a big yard and that she sees horse and buggies go past our house many times a day. We do miss not being as close to my family, but are anticipating the things God has in store for us. Corben spent two weeks in Kentucky in June and one week in Kentucky in July. We will all spend a week there in August and Pearl and I are looking forward to the trip. We are going to take Pearl to Dollywood on our way down to Kentucky for a few days so I am not sure which part of the trip she is more excited about Kentucky or Tennessee. If you are up this way stop in for a visit.

1 comment:

Corben said...

Nice Post. I do believe Pearl is more excited for Dollywood's splash country