Monday, October 16, 2006

I have been participating in a women's Bible Study at Concord UMC. We have been studing the book of Daniel. It has been a very good experience for me. Even though I do not always do my homework. Yes I said homework and yes I said I do not always do it. I know I should, but I don't and I do not have any good reason. Tonight one of the things that struck me as we were begining to look at chapter 6 was that God does not and has never promised that He would keep us from the fire or the lion's den. He did however say that he would be there with us and see us through. Sometimes we are going to have to experience something for God to use us to influence the influential for Christ, and we do not know who the influential may be. Therefore we should as Daniel did live a life of integety and honesty. We should be as Beth Moore says developing holy habits. I know that I need to work on developing holy habits and I believe that with God on my side I WILL.

No comments: