Monday, October 16, 2006


Pearl our pride and joy just turned two at the begining of the month. Everyone says oh the terrible twos. I must admit that at times I would agree, but more often than not I would say it is not all that bad being the mother of a two year old. She is learning new things every day and in the process teaching me new things everyday. Like Saturday morning she learned that she can reach the bowl of fruit I have sitting on the washer in our kitchen and that she can just take a bite out of the apple. I learned that the washer is no longer a "safe zone" and that my little girl is growing up. She is 38" tall and can reach just about anything, and she no longer has to have Mom or Dad get her an apple and peel and cut it up to eat it she can get the apple and eat it without our help. Who knows what lesson she will teach me tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Corben and Brenda, welcome to blogland.

PS - Pearl is too cute!

Brenda said...

Thank you for the warm welcome into the steep inculcation to blogsville

And thank you, we think Pearl is cute as well :-)