Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mission Poem:

I’m a Christian on a mission

With a vision of the plan,

But on the other hand,

I’m fallen man,

Reconciliation, regeneration,

No more alienation just glorification

“For our Lord Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life”

No more strife, huh,

Suffering servant slowly sagging on that cross for our life

Slowly sagging on that cross for our life

So in recognition of our evangelical commission

From the one who gave us the way,

We must obey without delay,

For the time is now, the harvest is ripe

Don’t be afraid of the hype just ask how

So what would you do for those who have done for you?

Consider Jesus, “Think globally and act locally”.

Lets take it to the next level in appreciation of Jesus’ crucifixion

An opportunity to a path of reclamation.

You see I’m not a prophet

I’m no Ezekiel, but I love the Lord

Instead of a Ford, for the ways of Man make me bored.

Behind the scene I hope you see what I mean,

The world isn’t an impregnable force for taking,

But God’s creation in the process of restoration.

And here comes the best part:

He wants you and me, not just Isaac or Amos,

The known or famous to fill that void and express the truth.

We were meant for this, born for this, are you ready to step up

Live your best and be put to the test:

“Through the fires of affliction”,

“To live is Christ and to die is gain”

If you want a purpose or feel a need to know

It’s all to give glory and honor to God alone,

To put Him in the drivers seat,

For us to get on our feet

And meet God where He's at!



Posted by Corben

No comments: