Saturday, April 14, 2007

Potty Time


For about a month now we have been working with Pearl on using the potty on a regular basis. Peeing on the potty has been going very well for about a week or two now. However pooping was a different story. But, on Thursday we had a break through. Corben and I decided that we were not going to give in and about two hours latter Pearl pooped on the potty. She was excited and so were we. We are still going to use diapers at night and at nap time, but that is it. Pearl also last night took the potty seat off of the toilet and is sitting on the big people's toilet seat.

1 comment:

Corben said...

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it, no more, no more, I can't believe it...

Ha, ha, but we are excited to have Pearl using the toilet now and only wearing diapers at naps and night.

She is amazing and I know I learned a lot more patience through the potty training.

And I am very thankful for all of Brenda's hard work with the potty training especially working on #2.