Saturday, April 14, 2007

What Superhero are You?

Your results:You are Green Lantern
Green Lantern
85%
Spider-Man
80%
The Flash
70%
Iron Man
70%
Superman
60%
Supergirl
60%
Wonder Woman
60%
Hulk
60%
Catwoman
55%
Robin
50%
Batman
20%
Hot-headed. You have strong will power and a good imagination.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

I always thought I had a good imagination, but hot-headed? My wife agrees, at least, at times

Brenda took the test and she came up as Superman

4 comments:

Keith H. McIlwain said...

I'm really a Hawkman guy, but Green Lantern is a pretty cool result.

Corben said...

Do you like the golden age Hawkman also known as pre-WWII who was an archaeologist or the post-WWII or silver age who was a police officer?

I think Green Lantern is pretty cool, too.

I like the golden age Green Lantern who was an engener and forges the first green ring out of the magical lantern's metal.

smkyqtzxtl said...

Super(wo)man. Thanks for the fun!

Corben said...

You will have to thank Brenda, I believe she saw it on Keith's blog first and got the idea.