Friday, September 12, 2008

Stepping Up



Today, even though I could not make it to the session due to the fact I am away on a Clergy Spouse Retreat, I am starting another Beth Moore Bible study. This one is entitled Stepping Up. I did this once before with a group of wonderful ladies from Concord, of which some I have known since I was in high school. This time however I am doing it with a group of ladies as a part of a community Bible study in Punxy. I am looking forward to meeting new people and building relationships with the ladies of the area. As part of today's lesson I wrote a psalm based on Psalm 120. Enjoy:

I yell for God and He says what.
Lord deliver me from family strife.
What will He do to you strife.
A servant's heart with love!
Oh that I satay that I live in hurt.
I have been silent and absent too long.
I want to build a bridge but they won't come on.

1 comment:

Corben said...

that's a nice post. I am sorry you had to miss the first meeting. I hope and pray you are having a great time at the retreat.