Monday, September 01, 2008

Wind

NIV Ecclesiastes 1:6 The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course.




I often ponder what it meant, formally, metaphorically, figuratively...
Wind here and there, wind everywhere, north, south, changing direction, and ever returning on its course.

I am not sure I know any more, have come any further, but maybe that is the point as long as we are doing what God created us to do, following Him, honoring him, obeying Him, loving Him, using the gifts He gives us, and every time I look at this picture I remember it is much less about the big things then it is about the every day little things in life that we need to be so especially faithful in.

As the wind blows over you and through your hair may you and I see where God's wind is taking us and leap forward.

No comments: