Friday, December 19, 2008

GrAdUaTiOn!@!

Hello, well the time has come, the end is near, I have finished my last semester of seminary at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore Kentucky and I am waiting for all my grades to come in. I am glad it is done and I really appreciated all I learned and all that God used to teach me, mold me, and make me grow. I am especially thankful for family and even more thankful for Brenda and her support, help, and love as we finish seminary. I told her even though the diploma has my name on it... it was a joint effort.



I just kept thinking, "Where is my family and I hope I don't trip!"



Well, graduation is over and now it is another experience behind me :-)




And of course Pearl still watches my every move...

Thank you Brenda, thank you Pearl, thank you all who helped me in all the many ways graduate from seminary.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Corben, I'm so proud of you! May the Lord continue to bless your ministry! Brenda & Pearl, what a blessing you have been for Corben. May God richly bless you family.

Corben said...

Thank you... thank you... and thank you. Yes, yes, and yes. God is good all the time!!!