Monday, July 23, 2007

Brenda's Turning 30:-)

I can not believe it. Brenda is turning thirty. It is amazing to think she is still so young and yet so mature. Birthdays come and birthdays go, but I am forever grateful for Brenda being born. She truly is God's helpmate for me and I for her. As this momentus occasion approaches, July 29th of 2007, we already celebrated a surprise party tonight at Brenda's mother's house. I am not sure how surprised she was, actually she was not surprised at all. Brenda is one smart cookie.

I would be lost without her. There is no gift great enough, there is no appreciation strong enough, there is no words to convey thanks for everything Brenda has done, is, and continues to be and do.


Happy birthday

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I might not have been surprised, but I was and am very thankful.

Chris said...

Happy birthday Brenda!

Randy Roda said...

Happy b-day Brenda! and may God continue to bless your marriage and your family