Monday, July 09, 2007

God of Wonders

It is amazing to see special relationships. I am amazed when I see Brenda and Pearl sitting together in the chair watching a kids movie.

God is so amazing and watching Brenda and Pearl relate as they bond today reminds me what God of wonders we truly have.

This thing God created called motherhood is such an amazing gift. It not to say mothers have it easy for Pearl gives us all, mom, dad, gramma, papap, and the like all a run for our money, but to see mother and daughter relate and relax together, the way God designed is awesome.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

It was an amazing morning. Pearl very seldom wants to sit with me like that, but this morning she was. And I will be the first to say she does give us a run for our money. Yesterday morning we had to leave church before the prelude. Someday I'll get to sit through a church service again.

Corben said...

Someday may come sooner then you think. God is an amazing God and all things are possible through Him. Maybe you can get to sit through a church service again, in the near future.